วันอังคารที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

$*$ Bosch BSA2101UC COMPACT VACUUM



I don't usually write reviews but I read a lot before I decided on this one. I thought I should contribute my opinion for others looking for something good and inexpensive and with the same apartment needs. I just bought this one for a friend and was surprised by its lightness and suction power when we used it. The power suction adjusts and at maximum it was pulling the area carpet up in the corners. I adjusted it to a little lower. Easy to carry around and extra long adjustable hose for hard to reach areas. Easy in the eyes too...It does not make a lot of noise. The price is good for the quality. It's a small apartment and no pets, so I don't know how it will work with pet hair. It picked up every bit of dust in the apartment. So far very pleased overall, time will tell of course. Fast shipment from Amazon too.
(4 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Bosch BSA2101UC COMPACT VACUUM



    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น