วันพุธที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

$ iRobot Roomba Pet Series 532 Vacuum Cleaning Robot



I have had my Roobma Pet for 6 weeks now and love it more all the time. We have 2 lab/husky mix dogs that shed a ton all year and this machine works wonders on my hardwood and tile floors. I will turn it on before we go up to bed and in the morning the floors are clean and it is back in its dock, seems like we have night elves who come in and clean while we are sleeping. I like having 2 bins and usually use the larger one when I am cleaning an area where the dogs have been. In the bedrooms and office I like the smaller bin with the filter. The brushes need to be cleaned and carpet and hair balls picked off every other time I run it but this takes a fraction of the time that it usually takes for me to do the vacuuming myself. The brushes are very easy to clean and a small amount of dust remains on the floor after doing this- easy for it to pick up on the next run through.



I would recommend this product to pet owners and people with small children- quiet enough not to wake them and you can leave it in a room and close the door and not worry about it while watching your child. I am thinking about getting a second Roomba for our upstairs- then I can run both at the same time and not have to wait for it to charge up.
(47 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For iRobot Roomba Pet Series 532 Vacuum Cleaning Robot


  • Vacuuming robot designed especially for pet owners; comes with extra set of easy-to-clean brushes
  • High capacity sweeper bin for trapping even more pet hair, kitty litter or dander
  • Cleans up to three standard-sized rooms on a single charge
  • 2 Virtual Walls tell Roomba where to clean by restricting off-limit areas
  • Measures 19-1/2 by 21-1/2 by 5 inches; 1-year limited warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น