วันเสาร์ที่ 29 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

-- Hoover UH70015 Platinum Collection Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner



This was a real good vac for 8 mo. Then its motor burned up. The service center said Hoover company owed him so much back pay for services he is forced to reject future work on all of hoovers. He told me I would need to find another service center or ship it to hoover for repairs.



Told me Hoover is owned by a china company now and like other china manufacturers they dont care about servicing anything at all. Basicly told me my vac was a throw away item.

I called Hoover and was told the next nearest service center to me was 180 mi. away. I would have to pay to ship it. I'll never buy a hoover again. Old Hoover company quality and service is history. They are all junk throw aways now. I wish I could give it -5 stars.
(37 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Hoover UH70015 Platinum Collection Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner


  • Measures 15-8/9 by 13-8/9 by 43-1/2-inch; 6-year limited warranty.
  • Stretch hose, extension wand, crevice tool, and dusting brush/upholstery tool included
  • Embedded dirt finder; adjustable height; brushroll shutoff; led headlight
  • Multi-stage cyclonic filtration; hepa media for cleaner indoor air
  • 12-Amp bagless upright vacuum cleaner with windtunnel technology

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น