วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

!$ KitchenAid Architect Series II KUDS30IV Full Console Dishwasher with 4 Wash Cycles 6 Options Inclu



I recently purchased a Kitchenaid dishwasher Model KUDS30IV. I hadn't read any reviews on it so was a little unsure about how it would be. I shouldn't have worried. It is terrific! They advertise it as whisper quiet, it is. However, best of all, it does a great job washing the dishes and getting them completely clean. The installer recommended only the granular detergent, not the gel, and not washing the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. His words "let the detergent and the dishwasher do their job". And what a job it does, everything comes out sparkling clean, bright and dry. I couldn't be more pleased! I highly recommend it.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For KitchenAid Architect Series II KUDS30IV Full Console Dishwasher with 4 Wash Cycles 6 Options Inclu



    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น