วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 6 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

@# Shark Navigator Never Loses Suction Upright



I've had bad luck with vacuums over the past 10-15 years. They just don't make 'em like they used to, but I was cautiously optimistic when I read the reviews for this Shark Navigator. I've had it just under a week, and I have to say: I'm in love. With a vacuum. :)



As other reviewers have mentioned, I was AMAZED at what this vacuum picked up and pulled out of my carpet - amazed and, frankly, disgusted. While I don't claim to be a "neat freak", I'm not a total slob either. I have two cats and allergies, and was amazed at the amount of cat hair this vacuum pulled out of my carpet and couch - even though I had just vacuumed with my old vacuum cleaner a couple days prior.



It's lightweight, does a lot of the "pushing" for you, and is as pretty as a picture to look at (okay, so purple is one of my favorite colors, but NOT the main reason I give this Shark Navigator five stars!). Truly - I actually look forward to vacuuming now. I'm excited by all it picks up that my old vacuum left behind. The hose for attachments could stand to be a bit longer, and the vacuum itself tends to "tip" if you pull too far on the hose, but these are minor compared to the strong suction you get.



I'm pleased as punch so far with the quality vs. price of this vacuum!




(50 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Shark Navigator Never Loses Suction Upright


  • Euro-Pro #NV22L Shark Upright Vacuum
  • EURO-PRO

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น