วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 27 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#$ Hoover F5918 900 SteamVac Spinscrub Pet



I purchased this cleaner because I have both dogs and cats that occasionally have accidents. My old carpet cleaner (Bissell) wasn't bad, but it was hard to clean the cleaner after the job was done and cleaning big messes on the carpet took a while. This cleaner holds the dirty and clean water in different tanks, and the dirty water tank is very easy to clean. This machine also cleans the carpet quickly and picks up most of the water allowing you to walk on the carpet after only a couple of hours. It is impressive!



When I first used the cleaner, it was under emergency circumstances. My husband assembled it and I was able to get the machine up and running in minutes. The biggest struggling point was understanding how to remove the tanks, but that is solved by reading the directions. I didn't because I was in a hurry, but I quickly figured it out.



This seems like a well thought-out product. Now, if it will just last!
(13 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Hoover F5918 900 SteamVac Spinscrub Pet


  • 12 amp steam vacuum deep cleans with hot tap water and carpet solution
  • 2 speeds; 5 spinning/scrubbing brushes; Clean Surge for stubborn stains
  • 2 water tanks keep clean and dirty water separate; brush-rotation indicator
  • 8-foot hose and stair/upholstery nozzle; pet clean-up kit included
  • Measures 20 by 11-1/4 by 44 inches; 1-year warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น