วันจันทร์ที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

-- Panasonic MC 4620 Bagless Straight Suction Canister Vacuum



Vacuum is terrific - no issues with it.



However, the nozzle broke after about 8 months. I figured that it would be no big deal to get a replacement - the few times something similar has happened with other products typically all it took was a call to customer service and a replacement would be sent in a few days. Not with Panasonic - they directed me to one of two local repair places - one of which was over 25 miles from my house! I went to the closer location - about 9 miles away, but in the city - round trip it took over an hour.



Well, it has been 10 days and I called to see what was happening. The owner of the business was a real jerk - he told me that it would take as long as it took and that he would happily sell me a replacement if I drove over there again (they had kept the damaged nozzle that I had duct taped).



Wow - terrible service all around.
(84 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Panasonic MC 4620 Bagless Straight Suction Canister Vacuum


  • 11-amp canister vacuum with 12-inch cleaning path; ideal for bare floors
  • 5-stage filtration system; 2-1/2-quart dirt cup means no more bags to buy
  • Blower operation; filter maintenance device; filter-check indicator
  • Compact design and lightweight; 17-foot cord; cord reel; easy-stand storage
  • One-year parts-and-labor warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น