วันพุธที่ 19 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

++ iTouchless Robotic Intelligent Vacuum Cleaner PRO



I had a roomba that was a gift and we ended up having to return it - it worked twice. I have had this for several weeks now and it works like a trouper. I do pick up my bathroom rugs and throw rug before I use it as this is what the directions indicated I should do. I have wood, tile and carpet and it handles it all wonderfully.

I could not be happier with this purchase and I am so glad that I decided to give this product a try.
(4 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=2.0 / 5.0

More Detail For iTouchless Robotic Intelligent Vacuum Cleaner PRO


  • Fully automatic and smart cleaner for all floor surfaces
  • Goes under beds and furniture
  • Safety features build-in for unattended operation
  • Remote control for manual operation
  • New PRO model with "Flat" Design

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น