วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 27 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#*# Fisher Paykel 24 EZKleen Stainless Steel Double DishDrawer Dishwasher



There isn't much I can add to Michael Kelly's review. We moved into a house in which one of these units is installed. I am about to give this "perfectly functioning dishwasher" the boot and purchase a real dishwasher....I went to Amazon to just see what one of these units cost new....$1100!?!? Wow...don't waste your money.

I suppose its appeal is that you can wash smaller "half" loads, but you won't save money on the bigger loads, because I cannot pack this dishwasher like I could my old Kenmore at my previous house. I have a household of 5, and we run the dishwasher every day, at about 75% the dish packing density of the old Kenmore...yep, you heard right...75%.

So at 365 loads per year on the fisher paykel might be 275 loads on a Kenmore...sounds about right since we didn't run the old Kenmore every day at the old house. In addition, as Michael Kelly describes, anything without mass gets bounced around and turned upside down. You can't put "tall" chef knives into the silver ware caddie because the drawer won't close (never had that problem on the Kenmore). The dishes do not pack well as previously described. The "normal" cycle is 115 minutes!! ~2 Hours! There are huge gaps in certain area of the dish rack that makes it impossible to place cups or glasses throughout the unit without falling through and blocking the rotating washing blade, so you are limited to about 10 glasses combined top and bottom rack. Often we have far more glasses than plates, so it would be nice to run large "glass and cup" loads....Its the worst dish washer I have ever owned...


(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=1.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Fisher Paykel 24 EZKleen Stainless Steel Double DishDrawer Dishwasher



    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น