วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#$ Miracle Mincer Model TR30



I really like this mincer. I have it for less than a month, so I don't know how it will perform on long run, but for now I am completely satisfied.

I bought it to make a flour.

I have allergy to gluten and yeast, so I have to bake my own breads and cakes.

First - gluten-free flours are very expensive, second - not all of them you can find in supermarket, and you have to look for it in specialty stores.

Like today I found a recipe for brioche, which calls for millet flour; I did not have this, but I had millet grains. I used this machine and now - I have a millet flour.

Plus pound of rice cost $0.99 and pound of rice flour runs from $2.99 to $3.99 per pound, if you use a lot of gluten free flour you will pretty quickly will pay off for this machine (I bought it on another site for $74.00 and shipping was free).

I like also that this machine is small enough. Most of flour mills are very bulky.

I can get pretty fine flour by using Miracle Mincer, but if you are perfectionist maybe it won't be fine enough for you.

Another good quality - it is not extremal loud, even my spooky dogs are not running away when I am using it. I hope it will lust long enough.

I like that it is made in Italy (lately everything is made in China, and quality is suffering, not a price.)
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Miracle Mincer Model TR30


  • Pressure touch control .. Power: 550W
  • Capacity: Up to 1/4 pound, can hold liquids
  • Removable blade, cord storage compartment .. UL Listed
  • Minces and Chops grains, seeds, nuts and beans, herbs, vegetables, meat, cheese, ginger, and more.
  • Manufacturers Limited 1 Year Warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น