วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 27 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

-- Metropolitan Professionals ADM 4PNHSF 13 Amp 4 Horsepower Canister Vacuum with Quadruple Hepa Filtration and Electric Power Nozzle



I consider myself a smart consumer and research all major purchases thoroughly. Buying a vacuum was a big deal for me as the last few I purchased, I hated. I had the highly rated Eureka Boss upright and Kenmore Progressive cannister. The Eureka was a bear to use due to it's weight and size. The Kenmore power head was cumbersome, wide and very heavy. I wanted a vacuum I could use without feeling like I ran a marathon when I was finished. I FOUND IT! The Metropolitan with the power head is awesome. Very powerful on dog hair and cockatiel cage mess. The cannister is light enough to carry down the stairs while I vacuum and rolls easily on carpet.



PROS: LIGHT WEIGHT BUT VERY POWERFUL.

VERSATILE AS IT CAN BE USED AS A BLOWER.

TOOLS ATTACH TO THE WAND.

MADE OF MOSTLY METAL NOT PLASTIC AND STILL LIGHTER THAN THE MOSTLY PLASTIC LEADING MODELS.

HEPA FILTRATION.

GREAT ON CARPETS AND BARE FLOORS.

2 POWER MODES (HI AND LOW).

HOSE/WANDS (METAL NOT PLASTIC CRAP) LONG ENOUGH TO REACH 7 STEPS WITHOUT CARRYING CANNISTER.



CONS: POWER CORD IS TOO SHORT SO I ADDED AN EXTENSION CORD

WAND COMES APART TOO EASILY AT THE TOP, IT DOESN'T LOCK IN PLACE

NOISEY



I would have given this 5 stars but for the 3 design flaws I mentioned as cons above. As a once professional housecleaner and innkeeper, I would highly recommend this machine to do a great job, and not drain your life force in the process.






(15 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Metropolitan Professionals ADM 4PNHSF 13 Amp 4 Horsepower Canister Vacuum with Quadruple Hepa Filtration and Electric Power Nozzle


  • Sturdy stainless steel body
  • Features 4.0-php twin fan motor
  • 4-stage hepa filter system
  • Electric power nozzle assembly
  • Includes a complete set of cleaning accessories

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น