วันจันทร์ที่ 26 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

@# Dyson DC23 TurbineHead Canister Vacuum



I looked for 6 months for a light weight, powerful canister vacuum that didn't loose suction or have a bag to change and I was really happy when I found this Dyson canister vac. I've had it for about a month now, and I'm still happy with it - for the most part. I would highly recommend it for anyone who has mostly hard surface floors, such as tile or hardwoods. The turbinehead technology makes for a very light weight vacuum, and it works fine on area rugs, but it fails on wall-to-wall carpet. Sometimes the turbine head stops spinning (if there carpet threads are long, such as the bathroom rug), but at the very least I feel that it fails to beat out the dirt from the carpeted bedrooms. Its fantastic in our tiled living/dining room and kitchen though, and for that I really like it.
(9 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Dyson DC23 TurbineHead Canister Vacuum


  • Compact canister vacuum with Level 3 Root Cyclone technology ensures powerful, consistent suction
  • Air-driven TurbineHead brush bar is ideal for cleaning medium and short pile carpets and can be turned off for hard floors.
  • Lifetime HEPA filter with Bactisafe screen that traps and kills bacteria, mold and allergens on contact
  • Telescopic Wrap System allows the hose and wand to be compressed
  • Measures 13.9 x 19.3 x 11.9 inches (HxWxD); 5-year warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น