วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

-- Miele S4582 Eclipse Canister Vacuum Cleaner



I purchased from ABT because no one could match the $399 price tag and free shipping they were offering. Everyone else had this vacuum listed at $579(I wonder if ABT made mistake?). The Miele Eclipse is perfect for my 1900sq ft. house. I have hard floors except in the bedrooms. I bought the Miele SBB400-3 XL Parquet Twister Floor Tool. It's 16 inches wide and the suction reaches to the edges(suction power is outstanding). It covers a lot of area fast. I bought the 10ft hose extension to add to the current hose. I hardly have to move the vacuum in each room. It's like having a central vac. I have brick floors so no vacuum rolls good on my floors. Although this vacuum rolls better than any other vacuum I've tried. It's quiet even on full power compared to any other vacuum. I also bought the miele accu nova rechargeable power head. It does very well on carpets and the batteries last longer than I imagined. It comes with two batteries. It took me 3 to 4 times of vacuuming 3 bedrooms with carpets before the one battery dies. I like having the rechargeable head because the hose is lighter due to no wiring. The only complaint I have is that the miele should include one of the parquet attachments with their vacuums. A must if you have hard floors.



Accessories I Recommend

10ft hose extension. hardly have to move vacuum.

Miele SBB400-3 XL Parquet Twister Floor Tool covers big areas fast. It's 16inches wide.

Miele SAB 100-3 Accu Nova Electro Brush
(3 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Miele S4582 Eclipse Canister Vacuum Cleaner


  • SBD450-3 Combo Carpet/Smooth Floor Tool and Deluxe handle assembly
  • 1200 watt, Miele-made Vortex Motor System
  • Active HEPA Filter (1 supplied), IntensiveClean FJM Bags (2 supplied)
  • Includes: Upholstery tool, Crevice nozzle, Dusting brush,Accessory clip
  • Impressive 29.5-foot operating radius

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น