วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

!$ Panasonic MC 4620 Bagless Straight Suction Canister Vacuum



I bought this last year when I moved into NYC apartment. Overall, it cleans the apartment because of the good suction. However, the wands fly apart EVERY TIME! Even after I put them together squeeze real hard! Dammit, I have to say, it's really frustrating! I wish I didn't buy it! Now I'm stuck with it!
(83 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Panasonic MC 4620 Bagless Straight Suction Canister Vacuum


  • 11-amp canister vacuum with 12-inch cleaning path; ideal for bare floors
  • 5-stage filtration system; 2-1/2-quart dirt cup means no more bags to buy
  • Blower operation; filter maintenance device; filter-check indicator
  • Compact design and lightweight; 17-foot cord; cord reel; easy-stand storage
  • One-year parts-and-labor warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น