วันพุธที่ 21 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

#$ Miele S4582 Eclipse Canister Vacuum Cleaner



The rug beater head of my 30 year-old Eureka Ironsides finally broke and I decided it was time for a new vacuum. After some searching, I decided on this Miele Eclipse model and have been very pleased with it. It is significantly smaller, lighter, and far more quiet than my old vacuum.



I used to use the rug beater on the carpet in one room only as I have oriental rugs elsewhere. I found the Miele suction to be so good that a beater was not needed. The Miele floor/carpet combo head works well with the oriental rugs and the bare wood floor.



The electric cord is a few feet shorter than on my old unit and might be longer. One welcome change is that there is no odor being spread about while vacuuming. The bag and filter do their jobs quite well.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Miele S4582 Eclipse Canister Vacuum Cleaner


  • SBD450-3 Combo Carpet/Smooth Floor Tool and Deluxe handle assembly
  • 1200 watt, Miele-made Vortex Motor System
  • Active HEPA Filter (1 supplied), IntensiveClean FJM Bags (2 supplied)
  • Includes: Upholstery tool, Crevice nozzle, Dusting brush,Accessory clip
  • Impressive 29.5-foot operating radius

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น