วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

#@: Wolfgang Puck 4 Cup Continuous Flow Food Processor



I bought a Wolfgang Puck food processor back in December through HSN. On March 18th. I called WP Productions for warranty work on my Wolfgang Puck food processor. After only 3 months the motor had already wore out, even using it according to the owners manual.



My first call I reached a male who took my information, verified my order with HSN, took $12.95 from my credit card for shipping, and instructed me to cut off the cord and mail it to their Hollywood, FL P.O. Box. I did as instructed that same day.



After waiting several days, still no food processor. I called again and reached the same guy. He said that they had not received my cord yet and to give it a couple more days.



After more time passed I called for the third time. It took me a few tries to reach a human. Either the phone number was busy or I was disconnected. Finally I reached Tina. She told me the same story I had gotten before that they had not received the cord, even though I knew enough time had passed for any mail to have been received between South Carolina and Florida. I asked her when to call back and she said by Friday it would have been received. I told her I would hold her to that and she assured me that by Friday the cord would be received.



On that Friday I called again. I reached Tina and guess what, no cord. Again I had been mislead by WP Productions. Tina told me I needed to cut off the rest of the cord and mail it in again. This time I put a tracking on the envelope. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told one would call me back.



That evening I spoke with Sylvia. She instructed me to send a photo of the now cordless food process and e mail it to her. I did so and still have not heard back other than the usual form type email that goes out I'm sure to anyone who e mails them.



My fifth and last call was on April 7th, 2010 and I spoke with Grant. He told me the order still has not been released, but they did receive my picture.



This is by far the worst customer service I have every experienced with a company. First a quality product with the name of a super star chef should not quit working after three months of use. Second the company used by this star chef should at least follow average customer service standards. I hope one day to have my food processor replacement, but I guarantee there will never be another new Wolfgang Puck item in my home. I will also tell everyone I know to steer clear of this awful company.


(8 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=1.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Wolfgang Puck 4 Cup Continuous Flow Food Processor


  • Stainless steel reversible discs and chopping blade
  • 2-speed control with soft-touch push button
  • Safety interlock & Nonslip feet
  • Continuous flow lid, disc and flow stopper allow for processing into 4-cup bowl or separate container
  • Food pusher with measuring markings allow you to keep track of ingredients as you add them

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น