วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

$*$ Eureka C5712A Commercial Upright Vacuum



This vacuum is perfect for my needs. I have it for home use, not commercial. I thought after going through 3 vacuums in 5 years, that I needed something that can hold up with all of the pet hair I have. This vacuum has great suction and lifts pet hair I didn't know was laying around. I had a bagless vacuum and was cleaning it out with each room. Dust would fly and it didn't hold very much. This vacuum has solved all of that! The HEPA filters and disposal bag keep the dirt where I want it, not back into the room. The cord is long enough to reach my entire house without having to change plugs, and the extension tool reaches my 10 foot ceilings to get rid of pesky cobwebs. I've only had it a week but can already tell a difference in my dust level.
(9 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Eureka C5712A Commercial Upright Vacuum


  • Rugged, durable vacuum with powerful suction for UL-listed commercial or heavy-duty residential use
  • Sealed HEPA filtration captures 99.7% of allergens down to .3 microns, then filters the vacuum's exhaust for cleaner indoor air
  • 10-amp motor; 40-foot power cord for extended cleaning reach
  • Includes brilliant headlight, 3:1 stretch hose, and onboard tools
  • Measures 12 by 13 by 44 inches; weighs 17 pounds; limited 1-year warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น