วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

#*# Eureka 4870MZ Boss Smart Vac Upright HEPA Vacuum Cleaner



I've used this vacuum twice, and it's awkwardly designed - the hose and the cord are continually getting in the way of each other. Although I didn't think the release lever felt like it would break off, it is very hard to manage - I couldn't release it with my foot - I had to bend down and push hard with my hand every time I wanted to release it. But my biggest gripe is that I can see puffs of dust that it blows out the front. I checked the bag twice, and it seems to be in place, but for a HEPA vacuum, it's generating a lot of dust. What a waste of money!
(262 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Eureka 4870MZ Boss Smart Vac Upright HEPA Vacuum Cleaner


  • Measures 15 by 11 by 45-inch; 1-year limited warranty.
  • Onboard tools and stretch hose for above-floor cleaning; 30-feet power cord
  • Wide 15-inch cleaning path provides faster results; 3-stage dust-trap system
  • Motorized brush; 7-height adjustable brushroll; hepa filtration system
  • Upright vacuum with 12-amp motor cleans carpets and hard floors

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น