วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

#@: SES 125 3 Hose Elec.



I am very pleased with my recent purchase of the hose to replace the same hose on my Blue Moon Miele vacuum.

It solved the problem I was having with my vacuum. It was turning itself off as I was vacuuming for no reason and it was constantly doing it, so it was very frustrating to vacuum. I believe there was a loose connection in the hose and the only way to solve it was to replace it. The hose is performing perfectly since I got it and I am very happy with it. I was not happy about the fact that I had to replace it though. I think that a vacuum that cost over a thousand dollars should work perfectly for 20 years or more before parts are wearing out!! I have an Electrolux that worked perfectly for 20 years before a small part had to be replaced in it, so I guess I was spoiled.
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=5.0 / 5.0

More Detail For SES 125 3 Hose Elec.



    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น