วันอังคารที่ 13 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

$ Hoover H3060 Floormate Spinscrub 800 Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner with Tools



I have been using this floormate for several weeks now and I absolutely love it.

I have textured tile in our house and every mop we tried (including the steam mops) just kept getting hung up on them. I had an older floormate for years and finally upgraded to this one. We also have several pets so there is always a mess to clean up.

I wish the water containers were a bit bigger so I didn't have to refill/empty them constantly but overall I love using my floormate.
(300 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Hoover H3060 Floormate Spinscrub 800 Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner with Tools


  • Wet/dry vacuum cleaner with 15-inch cleaning path and dual motor system
  • Fingertip trigger control; 7 SpinScrub brushes; grout brushes for cleaning tile
  • Separate 1/4-gallon solution and recovery tanks; fold-down handle for storing
  • On-board tools and Hoover Grout Cleaner and Floor-to-Floor Cleaner included
  • Measures approximately 20 by 15-1/2 by 45 inches; 1-year warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น