วันศุกร์ที่ 30 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#$ 14 Cup Food Processor



I got this mainly to do salsa and I love that it fits everything I need right in through the openings. It comes with 3 blades for different styles, cleans up amazingly easy by hand or is dishwasher safe. I love the suction cups on the bottom to keep it from sliding. I also love the capacity, it holds a lot of stuff so I don't have to stop, empty it and start up again. It's a little loud on medium and high speed, but I only use it for short times so it doesn't bother me. I've had this for a little over a month now and am very pleased.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For 14 Cup Food Processor


  • Large 14 cup capacity bowl accomodates any processing job and family meal preparation
  • 500 watts, 3 speeds plus pulse control
  • Big MouthTM inlet chute eliminates pre-cutting, processes more food faster, provides evenly cut, whole slices of fruits and vegetables
  • Stainless steel reversible slicer/shredder disc
  • Chopping blade - great for mincing, chopping, mixing kneading and pureeing

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น