วันศุกร์ที่ 9 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#@: Electrolux EL6988D Oxygen3 Canister Vacuum Cleaner



Do not buy this vacuum, unless you can get extended warranty. Life span is about 3 years. I had mine for 28 months with no problem, too bad the warranty is 24 months.



I bought it because of the Electrolux name, and because my old Electrolux lasted many, many years. Eureka bought the name so...it's not an Electrolux.



Read the reviews and you'll notice that those who said it was great only had theirs a short time. I too would have wrote "great vacuum" a year ago, even 2 years ago, but after 2 years, 4 months the powerhead has stopped working. After doing some online research and speaking with several independent repair centers I found this is very common. The parts to fix mine will be $200.00+, not including labor and shipping. The repair parts for this vacuum are very expensive. Since I paid $425.00 new, I expected more. I expected it to last. I am very disappointed.



I also read so many positive reviews of this vacuum before I made my purchase. I wish I had considered how long the reviewer had their vacuum when I read their reviews.
(119 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Electrolux EL6988D Oxygen3 Canister Vacuum Cleaner


  • 1400-watt canister vacuum cleaner with motorized, low-profile power head
  • Fingertip brush-roll control; suction power control on the handle
  • HEPA filtration system; auto-close s-bag prevents dust from escaping
  • Includes upholstery brush, dusting brush, crevice tool, and a caddy
  • Measures 9-1/2 by 12 by 18 inches; 2-year limited warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น