วันศุกร์ที่ 16 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#@: Carpet Pro CPU 1 Commercial Vacuum Cleaner



I love this vacuum. It does such a thorough job, I don't think I will ever buy another brand again. I get bored with vacuum cleaners after 2-4 years and buy a new one. I bought this in September of 2009 and used it weekly or more for several months until I moved into a house with very little carpet, so I will use the Eureka quick up most of the time, which I also recommend highly. The Carpet Pro CPU-1 is definitely better on carpet than bare floors, but it is better on bare floors than most others I have used that did not have a way to turn off the brushroll. It has no problem with cat hair, even very fine hair, dust, crumbs, kitty litter, laundry lint, you name it. When I was putting my house on the market, I bought the tool accessory kit with the 15' hose, and I could reach up to the top of my vaulted ceiling. I do recommend the tools also. Using the upholstery brush and the power of this vacuum, it pulled off imbedded cat hair from a sofa I never used, but the cats slept on daily. Even though it is not self-propelled, it couldn't be easier to push. I had a cheap Bissell that was a workout everytime I used it, but this one is a breeze. I went to a local vacuum store to buy the tools, and the owner said this is one of the most reliable vacuums out there, and he would know! I have used many different vacuums over the years, and this is by far my favorite. I may keep this one longer than 2-4 years.
(14 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Carpet Pro CPU 1 Commercial Vacuum Cleaner


  • Filtration: 4 Level Electrostatic Foam Filtration
  • Metal Construction: Metal Handle, Metal Bottom Plate and Metal Brushroll

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น