วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

-- iRobot 110 Dirt Dog Workshop Robot



I was SO excited when I got my Dirt Dog. I named her MOLLY. She did my floors awesome the first 4 times. She has been plugged in and charged fully. The directions say it takes about 45 minutes to clean a room. So far, that's been true. UNTIL TONIGHT. I got her out, fully charged. I'd dropped a glass jar of peanut butter. Glass all over my floor~!!! I swept up what I could, in my slippers so I would'nt step on glass. I set MOLLY down and switched her on. She only worked for about 7 minutes and QUIT!!. Now she is plugged in and "breathing" ;her red light flashing while "she" charges, and I WAIT. NOT GOOD. CAN I NOT depend on DIRT DOG?? I spent the money and bragged to my skeptical friends, that DD really DOES work. I was wrong. I want my money back. End of conversation. I will do my own floors, even though I hate too. I ALMOST bought a SCOOBA and RUMBA that would do my carpet. Now, I have second thoughts. Oh well. it was nice for a little while. It takes too long too recharge, when "IT" should have been done with my floors by now. I only have 14-hundred square feet in my house. Very small rooms. yet, DIRT DOG BATTERY IS NOT SUFFICIENT!!! too bad.
(223 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For iRobot 110 Dirt Dog Workshop Robot


  • Cleaning machine for hard floors, shop carpets, or industrial-floor surfaces
  • Simple one-button operation; high-speed, counter-rotating brushes
  • Stair avoidance system; oversized dust bin; fully charges in 7 hours
  • Standard battery and charger, cleaning tool, and owner's guide included
  • Measures approximately 13 by 13 by 4 inches; 1-year limited warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น