วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

!$ KitchenAid KFP720ER 7 Cup Food Processor with 3 Cup Mini Bowl Empire Red



Thankfully I have a large amount of counter space, because I keep this out and use it daily. I love that it includes mini bowl, which I use to make small amounts of baby food daily. I have used the large bowl to make pastry dough, which it does beautifully! The machine is also VERY quiet, my husband didn't even know it was running the first time I used it. I love that I can prepare fresh food for the baby, quickly allowing her to eat the same foods that we are eating, and I haven't had to buy even one jar of "baby food." I'm glad that I didn't waste my money on a baby food mill. I don't like to have appliances that only do one thing.
(146 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For KitchenAid KFP720ER 7 Cup Food Processor with 3 Cup Mini Bowl Empire Red


  • Food processor with touch-pad controls, pulse option, and powerful induction motor
  • 7-cup-capacity work bowl; multipurpose stainless-steel blade; large feed tube and pusher
  • Reversible stainless-steel slicing/shredding disc; 3-cup mini bowl for smaller tasks
  • Base wipes clean easily; dishwasher-safe bowls, blades, and discs
  • Measures 9 by 7-2/7 by 14-2/7 inches; 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น