วันจันทร์ที่ 12 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#$ Hoover Windtunnel Anniversary Upright Vacuum Bagless U5786900



I got this vacuum as a gift from my mother becuase our old one was dead. I only use it on 1 rug and in 1 room as the rest fo the house is tiled or has wood floors. I wish I could use it on hard floors, but all the dirt shoots out the back and I have to sweep anyway. I have 3 dogs that shed alot and ususally sweep all the time. I have maybe used this vacuum 3 times since getting it and everytime I have to take it apart (unscrew the hoses, etc) to unclog it. Even after removing clogs, the suction is awful. If you have pets, I would NOT reccomend this vacuum. Mine came with a pet hair remover brush that is supposed to spin, but the suction is so bad it wont even turn with a little push. Hope I can return it...
(105 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Hoover Windtunnel Anniversary Upright Vacuum Bagless U5786900


  • Bagless upright vacuum cleaner with patented WindTunnel technology
  • Embedded DirtFinder system; HEPA filter; bottom-empty dirt container
  • Deluxe stretch hose; on-board tool set; pet-hair tool for cleaning upholstery
  • Non-marring wheels; ergonomic D-grip handle; 5-position height adjustment
  • Measures 13 by 15 by 45 inches; 3-year limited warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น