วันพุธที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

++ Shark Ultra Steam Blaster S3325



I have bought several of this unit. I like what it does when it works. It cleans my huge kitchen floor. BUT one day it will just die in the middle of a job. I erroneously thought it was just a couple of bad units. I think we have bought 3. They only last a couple of months. The last one has lasted for several years because it started out as my mother's unit. We have used it for about a year until it died this weekend. I won't buy another one from Shark. I will buy another steamer mopper but not SHARK. We have also had the battery charged floor sweeper and it has broken within a month. Maybe it is the company like others say.
(95 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Shark Ultra Steam Blaster S3325


  • Length: 20-in.
  • Width: 16-in.
  • Height: 14-in.
  • Origin: China

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น