วันพุธที่ 14 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#@: Panasonic MCUG693 Upright Vacuum



I had a panasonic vacuum for over 15 years. When it was unrepairable, I tried to buy a vacuum from a department store because it was too far to drive to a particular store to purchase one and I really did not want to purchase it online. The Hoover Windtunnel I bought lasted a month before the motor burned out picking up one small metal nut(I took it back to the store and got a refund) It was extremely noisy. I then decided to purchase one online. I love the vaccuum, its quiet and does an excellent job on both bare floors and carpet. The only thing I miss from my old vacuum is the quickdraw attachment hose that allows you use the attachments without bending down to release the hose from the vacuum itself. What was panasonic thinking, they have a great feature that should be available on all their vacuums. Also its difficult to get bags for this vacuum, the ones sold with this vacuum are wrong and I have yet to find them. I plan on calling panasonic.
(8 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Panasonic MCUG693 Upright Vacuum


  • Powerful bag upright with 12 Amp motor with motor protection system
  • Quick draw tools on-board which include stretch hose, combo and dusting brush, crevice tool and telescopic wand
  • HEPA filter sytem to capture allergens and pollutants
  • 4-Postion manual adjustment for proper carpet and bare floor adjustments
  • 24-ft power cord with quick release

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น