วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

@# iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot Black and Silver



I have a four story house, two stories with hardwood, one with travertine, and finally an unfinished basement. I bought a roomba, not too sure what to expect, but read many of the reviews and was hopeful. The Roomba exceeded my highest expectations! I was so pleased at how clean it got my 1300+ s.f. dark wood floors, that I bought another for the fourth floor. After a couple of weeks I was convinced that I needed, yet another, for the great room travertine. I'm so pleased with this product, I can't say enough about it. It's not so great on the area rugs and probably wouldn't be great on carpet. But for wood or stone flooring it's fantastic! One suggestion to the manufacturer would be to include a small tweezer like cleaning tool that attaches to the unit, so that when cleaning, it would be easy to pluck out the hair that needs to be cleaned out of the smaller spaces.
(467 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot Black and Silver


  • Vacuuming robot picks up dirt and debris with the touch of a button
  • Easy-to-empty bagless dustbin; fine-filtration system traps allergens
  • Anti-tangle technology; gentle-touch bumper system; built-in cliff sensors
  • Self-charging Home Base, 2 Auto Virtual Walls, an extra filter, and more included
  • Measures 16-3/4 by 21 by 5 inches; 1-year limited warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น