วันเสาร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

$ Bosch BSA2100UC Compact Plus Series Canister Vacuum Midnight Blue



I bought this vacuum over a year ago and I have not been impressed. It flips over easily, blows air right at you (cannot re-direct air flow), doesn't pick up very well on hardwood floors and does not have a brush attachment for small areas. I also don't like the price of the bags! The "indicator" light for the bag replacement stopped working a few weeks after I got it. The one thing it has going for it is that it is very quiet. I would not recommend it.
(20 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Bosch BSA2100UC Compact Plus Series Canister Vacuum Midnight Blue


  • 11-amp motor; 1,200 watts; low noise
  • Combination roller nozzle; additional upholstery tool; ergonomic handle
  • Air Clean II filtration system; holds 1 gallon of debris
  • Fully rotating back wheel; automatic cord rewind
  • Weighs 9-1/2 pounds

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น