วันจันทร์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

@# Hoover U5269 900 EmPower Bagless Upright Vacuum



The bang for the buck with this vacuum is excellent. I've used this vacuum throughout my house as well as in my cars. The detachable hose (and the various hose attachments) made quick work of the interior filth in both my cars. Emptying the dust bin takes only seconds. I have tried to use it on my wood floors since there are multiple carpet length settings (one of which is bare floor) and I came to the conclusion that sweeping is just more effective since it's just as quick and you don't have to put up with the noise of the vacuum echoing off the wood floor.



Overall, I recommend this vacuum to anyone who does or doesn't want to spend over $100 on a vacuum.
(127 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Hoover U5269 900 EmPower Bagless Upright Vacuum


  • Bagless upright vacuum with 15-inch cleaning path from Hoover; hush mode available for quiet cleaning
  • Teflon-coated HEPA filtration cartridge removes air impurities and allergens; debris collects in removable double-chamber dust cup
  • 12-amp motor features push-button power surge for heavy-duty dirt extraction; 5 height settings available for various carpets and floors
  • Onboard accessories include hand-held power tool for pet hair and vertical cleaning; with a 31-foot power cord and fold-down handle
  • Vacuum weighs 21 pounds upon shipping; 1-year warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น