วันเสาร์ที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#$ Breville BJE200XL 700 Watt Compact Juice Fountain



I ordered this juicer after reading the Amazon reviews and seeing some complaints about other juicers in Consumer Reports.



I'm delighted with this juicer because it was so easy to start juicing. I opened the box and took out the machine and it's parts. I washed them and snapped it back together very easily. The way this juicer goes together is one of the most positive aspects. It's improved the design of many other well known juicers.



After it's together, you turn it on and then you start putting the veggies and fruits in. Most get sucked into the machine. A few vegetables like broccoli I had to push down with the plunger tool. I was able to put in full stalks of broccoli, big slices of pineapple with the skin and halved pears with no problem. This machine has a very powerful motor. After I made a great mixture, I poured it into a glass with ice and set it aside with a straw.



Would clean up be a chore? It took me three minutes to take the machine apart and clean everything. I had to scoop the almost dry vegetable and fruit mixture out of the container and then rinse it clean. I then took the brush that they provided and scrubbed the tight mesh basket that I removed from the center of the machine. I think it was mostly stained from the broccoli and strawberries. The brushed cleaned the mesh basket easily.



I went and drank the juice. It was delicious.



I read that some people thought that this machine was noisy. It does make noise, but it's wasn't annoying.



I am delighted with my purchase and would highly recommend this machine. I am a pretty picky person so the machine has to be good or else I would complain.
(388 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Breville BJE200XL 700 Watt Compact Juice Fountain


  • Heavy-duty compact juice fountain with centered knife blade assembly
  • 700-watt motor operates at 14,000 RPM for maximum extraction
  • Extra-large 3-inch centered feed tube; stainless-steel micro-mesh filter
  • Dishwasher-safe parts; custom cleaning brush included
  • Measures 9-1/2 by 8-3/4 by 16 inches; 1-year limited warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น