วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

$*$ Rainbow Vacuum E 2 Type 12 2 Speed



I purchased my first rainbow in 1992. I was able to get rid of my inhaler and off all medications for allergies after using the rainbow for 6 months in my home. The rainbow is very affordable....it is an air purification system that you can clean your complete home with. Yes it would be pricey if it were a vacuum. To my surprise, I wanted to upgrade my rainbow from 1992 to a new E2 series, and with Rexairs equity program. The rainbow, attachments, shampooer, squeege....for a retail value of over $3000....I got for under $160.00. It is amazing my 1st rainbow cost me more than my 2nd....If you guys want to save money and get the only machine that can truly clean your air and your home...you need to contact a Rainbow authorized dealer. Instead of paying $1500, 1800 why not talk to me and pay under $160 for the rainbow and all attachments including the awesome shampooer :).803-730-6021
(18 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Rainbow Vacuum E 2 Type 12 2 Speed


  • Powerful "Hurricane" Motor with Two-Speed Power Control
  • Adjustable Height Power Nozzle with Trigger Control
  • Stainless Steel Wands
  • HEPA Neutralizer Filtration
  • Includes Upholstery Tool, Dusting Brush, Floor and Wall Brush, Crevice Tool and Attachment Caddy

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น