วันศุกร์ที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

++ iTouchless Robotic Intelligent Vacuum Cleaner PRO



I've been using this twice a day for the 5 days that I've had it, and few complaints so far. The run time is around 6 hours on max clean, it does a through job of picking up debris, and it is not too loud.

Sometimes during cleaning it gets stuck under furniture and will shut off. You will want to be sure to pick up things off the floor before hand to reduce this problem.

The machine is easy to clean and care for, and I find it needs to be emptied after each use.

I live with 5 dogs in my home, and this is a great solution for me!
(5 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=2.5 / 5.0

More Detail For iTouchless Robotic Intelligent Vacuum Cleaner PRO


  • Fully automatic and smart cleaner for all floor surfaces
  • Goes under beds and furniture
  • Safety features build-in for unattended operation
  • Remote control for manual operation
  • New PRO model with "Flat" Design

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น