วันเสาร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

@# Braun K600 220 Volts Heavy Duty Food Processor



Braun 600 220Volts Heavy Duty Food Processor



I like everything about this product except the slicer it comes with is

so small that trying to cut tomatoes ended up with smashed tomatoes. Onions were also shredded. I could have taken a hammer and accomplished the same results.



I need to order the French Fry blade and the larger opening slicer. I hope you have one that will also cut 3/4 of an inch.



I am living in India and the product works very well. The multi-speeds

you can select is a great idea. Easy to clean and easy to open and close.

I previously had a Cuisinart Food Processor that I liked but it was so difficult to open and close that I gave it away. Also could not be used here in India.



Stan Gillon
(1 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Braun K600 220 Volts Heavy Duty Food Processor


  • 8 cup food processor
  • 600 watts
  • 220 volts- NOT FOR USE IN THE U.S.A.

1 ความคิดเห็น: