วันศุกร์ที่ 16 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

!$ Dirt Devil M083414 Extreme Power Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner



I have owned many cordless vacuums. My first one was great which got me hooked. It was an Eureka Boss. It finally needed replacing and I bought another. It did not work nearly as well. I called customer service and they told me the original was the protocol which was made better, (in the USA), and now they have all plastic parts and produced over seas. I thought this Dirt Devil one might be better since the price was a bit more than I spent on some of the others. I am very disappointed with this product. It is almost more trouble than its worth. The suction is almost non-existent. I know the battery has full power so this is not the problem. The brush seems to help a little bit when used on hard floors even though it is to be used on carpet. But having said that, the dirt just spits back out and very little gets picked up as compared to almost none when not using the brush. I'm looking into purchasing, which is based on reviews, the Hoover Platinum Linx cordless vacuum. However, I was surprised by all the good reviews for this Dirt Devil. I hope I won't be disappointed.
(374 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Dirt Devil M083414 Extreme Power Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner


  • Cordless stick vacuum cleaner for bare floors and carpets
  • 14-2/5-volt motor; rotating brush roll; bagless dirt cup
  • 9-1/2-inch cleaning path; lightweight, low-profile design
  • Fold-down handle for compact storage; charging base included
  • Measures approximately 10 by 8 by 42-1/2 inches; 1-year warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น