วันจันทร์ที่ 19 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

$ Dyson DC25 Ball All Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner



I have owned several vacuum cleaner brands - Eureka, Hoover, Kenmore, Bissell. When my last Kenmore vacuum cleaner got clogged, I have had about enough and decided to spend the money on a Dyson. I will never buy another brand, ever! Why I like it - fantastic suction power, light and extremely manueverable, easy to swing around corners, intelligent and elegant design, a handle that detaches to accommodate attachments to clean carpeted stairs, self-adjusting roller brush height for all types of carpets, easy to clean dirt canister and filters, solidly built with materials reflecting high quality, and fantastic suction power [did I already mention this?]. The Dyson ball really works and everything they said in the ad is true! What I don't like about it - my only complaint is the limited standard attachments and a relatively small dirt canister. You have to buy the other attachments which are somewhat costly. The dirt canister needs to be emptied frequently, especially in my household with 2 kids and 3 cats. But you should see all the cat hair it picked up from my carpet!!! The next time your vacuum cleaner breaks down and you end up spending half of its original cost on repairs, get a Dyson. You will not regret it and you will wonder why you waited so long to own one.
(251 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Dyson DC25 Ball All Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner


  • Upright vacuum cleaner with Dyson Ball technology for smooth steering
  • Root Cyclone technology ensures no clogging or loss of suction
  • Effective for all floor types; motorized brushbar; Telescope Reach wand
  • HEPA filter; certified asthma friendly; hygienic dust bin; on-board tools
  • Measures 12-1/5 by 15-2/5 by 42-2/5 inches; 5-year parts-and-labor warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น