วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

++ Electrolux EL8502A Versatility 12 Amp Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner



I bought this vacuum to replace my Dyson Animal that broke. It could have been repaired but its 6 years old and I did not want to invest 150.00 into it to have fixed.



I decided on this vacuum based on reviews from another websight. The reviews there were very high. I have 2 large hairy dogs and 2 sets of stairs. The Electrolux picks up more hair and dirt than the Dyson did in several vacuuming sessions. I have 2 sets of stairs and the stair too is quite small however it gets the corners and crevices clean where the larger stair tool from my Dyson could not. The vacuum is heavy but seems well built. My Daughter and I have long hair so I clean the brush bar evertime I use the vacuum. Hauling the vacuum up and down the stairs is a pain in my back but is worth it because it cleans so well. They only flaw that I find in this vacuum is the cord seems short to me, I think that if it were about 10 feet longer I could vacuum each level with out having to change outlets.
(11 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Electrolux EL8502A Versatility 12 Amp Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner


  • 12 amp upright vacuum cleaner for carpets and bare-floor surfaces
  • On/off motorized-brushroll control; 14-foot stretch hose; quick-release wand
  • Edge-cleaning bristles; 1-1/5-quart dust cup; anti-odor HEPA filtration system
  • Includes crevice tool, dusting brush, and handheld turbo tool
  • Measures 12-1/2 by 13-1/2 by 44-3/4 inches; 2-year limited warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น