วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#*# NICE Kirby Sentria Upright Vacuum LOADED W 5yr Warranty



I just bought this 2 weeks ago from a door to door salesman. I did pay way over for it as after he left I could have gotten it way cheaper online. I paid $2000 and husband is deployed so maybe that is why :( Anyway, one review says it is really hard to push and that is not true. You have to make sure you have it in "D" which means drive. "N" setting is used for when you are done. I even brought my friend over to see how easy it was to move.

I do agree with the attachments being so many, but I have actually used them. I have cleaned under my refrigerator and stove. I used them on the base boards in the house. I have also used them on my fans in the house with ease. To put the attachments on is sometimes a hassle, but it works wonders I thought. Just my 2 cents worth. :)
(8 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For NICE Kirby Sentria Upright Vacuum LOADED W 5yr Warranty



    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น