วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#$ Hoover U5780900 WindTunnel Cyclonic Bagless HEPA Upright Vacuum Cleaner



To keep it brief, I would not wish this vacuum on my worse enemy. The brush on the main unit stopped working after about 2 weeks of light use. I attempted to contact Hoover with my problem and received only a generic automated response with no solution to the problem. After searching the web, I discovered that I am not alone with this problem; it seems to be very common with this model. Now, I have to try and figure out how I can return this product. I have been happy with my previous WindTunnel vacuums, but this is likely my last. The quality is definitely lacking.
(41 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=2.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Hoover U5780900 WindTunnel Cyclonic Bagless HEPA Upright Vacuum Cleaner


  • Upright vacuum cleaner with cyclonic system and WindTunnel technology
  • 12 amp motor; multi-surface brush-roll control; carpet-height adjustment
  • Includes pet-hair cleaning tool, dusting brush, 2 extension wands, and crevice tool
  • Fingertip on/off controls; lifetime HEPA filter; bottom-release dirt cup; automatic cord rewind
  • Measures approximately 20 by 17 by 45 inches

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น