วันศุกร์ที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

#$ Oreck Super Deluxe Compact Canister Vacuum



This little vacuum worked great right out of the box. I let it sit for awhile and did not think about it until it came time to move. I used this little vacuum to clean out all of the drawers, cabinets and along the baseboards throughout the whole house. I did not have one bit of trouble and being able to carry it around using the strap was a true back saver! I managed to clean all of this in a matter of minutes. I also used it to grab cob webs and such in corners.



The suction power on this little vacuum is amazing! It does not work as a full carpet vacuum but works great for baseboards, drawers and crevices. I cannot wait to try it out for our car. I think it will be great for getting those tough little crumbs out of small places.
(9 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=3.0 / 5.0

More Detail For Oreck Super Deluxe Compact Canister Vacuum


  • includes 8 handy accessories and attachments
  • 30-foot power cord
  • weighs only 5 pounds!
  • uses hypo-allergenic disposable dust bags

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น