วันอังคารที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

!$ Hoover SteamVac Spin Scrub TurboPower Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge F5912900



I bought this steam cleaner right after I bought my new home 10 years ago. At the time, I spent over $250 for this machine but I have NEVER regretted it. I steam clean my carpets with this at least 2 times a year (spring and fall) and every time one of the dogs has one of those "little" accidents.



This thing is nearly invincible. I have had this nearly 10 years and only now do I have to replace a part. I went to Hoover's website and found the new hose (after 10 years, the hose has developed a hole at the base where it is secured in the housing). The part wasn't too expensive. It only takes a couple of days to receive and I'm back to cleaning. (Good thing because I just spilled coffee on the carpet). I can't believe that something made nearly 10 years ago still has parts readily available. That has to tell you something about Hoover's products. They're quality and they last a long time.



I get my solution in a gallon jug at Sears. I think that has a better smell and it doesn't leave such a soapy residue (which makes your carpets softer and dry faster). Believe it or not, my carpets still look good after 10 years with 2 dogs and 1 rambunctious teenager.



I read someone's review that the tank is hard to clean. Let me tell you, I have two dogs and lots of dog fur. I put the whole thing right into the tub. I plug up the drain and put just a little water on the bottom of the tub. I turn on the steam vac (turn off the tub water first because electricity and water don't mix) and suck up the water in the bottom of the tub. This cleans out the fur in the front port. I pull out the steam vac and dump the canister and rinse it out in running tub water. That's it. Coil up the cord and you are done. If you are an older person and can't pick up the vac (it is a little heavy and cumbersome at times), squirt some water out onto a linoleum floor and suck it up with the steam vac. It does the same thing. When I get really spunky, I wash my bathroom floor with it. It cleans my floor and the port at the same time. The canister is ONLY hard to clean if you have used it and do not rinse it out when you are done. The dog fur dries and the soap cakes up in the canister making it difficult to get out. I only did that one time. It was a lesson learned. Really, the 2-3 minutes that you spend rinsing it out when you are done is well worth it.



Honestly I don't know what I ever did without this steam vac and I hope I never have to find out. With the rate that I am going, I can pass this down to my son.
(106 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Hoover SteamVac Spin Scrub TurboPower Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge F5912900


  • 12 amp carpet cleaner with 5 rotating brushes to clean and groom carpets
  • Direct heat; fingertip Clean Surge function for spot and heavy-traffic areas
  • SpinScrub powered hand tool attachment for upholstery and stair cleaning
  • Built-in measuring cup; 2 separate tanks; quick-release tank latch
  • Measures 20 by 11-1/4 by 44 inches; 2-year limited warranty

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น